HI GALZ N GUYZ

Friday, September 26, 2008

HOW I BECAME A SULTWIFE

Hi. Its Nisha again. Thanks for all the nice comments and emails too. I hope those that requested my pic liked them. Anyway part 2 ... Brenda took me to the hotel. I was so nervous but exited at the same time. She dropped me off at the front of the hotel and told me the room number i should go to. Brenda told me that i should just enjoy myself but also told me to make sure i take the money that the guy will pay me. I told her that i did not want money because i was not going in there to prositute myself. She smiled and told me to take it otherwise i would confuse the guy and he may want more free sex again and again. I smiled, hugged her and headed into the hotel. Once i walked into the lobby, i could sense many men and women looking at me. It was so obvious that I was there to have sex with some stranger for money. I was so nervous because under my mini dress i had no panties and my breasts where mostly visible through the dress. My pussy was already dripping wet. I went into the lift and before the door closed an indian guy walked in. He looked at me but i turned away. I had a very strange feeling ... i felt i knew this man but i could not say from where. He asked which floor i was going to and i said floor 12. He pushed 12 and then said " ah,same as my floor". I smiled and tried to look away. I still felt i knew this man who looked at me all the time. When the doors opened I headed for room 1220 and knocked on the door. The indian guy from the lift opened the next door room smiled and said goodbye. Just then, room 1220 opened and there stood a mid 30s white man - very good looking and sporting a very muscular body. He introduced himself as Dave and invited me in. He offered me champange which i accepted because i was so nervous. Dave then looked at me from my heels to my head and smiled and told me that i was more beatiful as Brenda described. He told me that he always fantasised about indian women but never was in the same room with one. He then quickly reached for his wallet and took out $400 and gave it to me. I was so nervous as this took me by surprise - i just reached out at took it - only later did i realise that men paid upfront. Dave was dress in a bathrobe and smelt very freshly showered. I looked at him and he smiled. Nisha, he said, Brenda tells me that you are new to this and i should go easy on you. I was very uncomfortable and scared, thinking about my hubby, but still so wet that my pussy was dripping onto my thighs. I could smell my pussy odour and was sure that the scent was drifting towards Dave - i asked to use the bathroom. I locked the door and took a good 10 mins cleaning my very gluey pussy. Thoughts went trough my mind that i should just return Daves money and leave the room - but i felt so naugthy and my pussy was tingling from the fact that i was in a room with a stranger dressed like a slut without panties and wanting to see his hot white cock. When i got out the bathroom, Dave was sitting on a bedside chair with his bathrobe open stroking his cock. His cock was semi erect and was clean shaven and more than twice the size of Suren cock and much thicker. I gasped when i saw how enormous and white his cock was. Dave told me to pose for him and model a bit. Since music was playing on his tv i found it tempting to model for dave. He asked me " Nisha , do u like my cock? Is it better than you husbands?" I said YES. He told me that Brenda told him my problems and that he was my first client. Dave said that I looked so hot in my dress that asked me to lift my dress for him a bit while a modelled my body for him. When i showed him a glimpse of my pussy i cound see his cock become very erect. I felt a sharp tingle up my pussy because it was the first time another man apart from Suren that got to see my pussy. Dave moaned when he saw my clean shaven indian pussy and told me that i was a naughty wife to be walking into hotels entering rooms of strange men without panties on. He then took his glass of champange and poured it onto his cock and balls. He then politely instructed me to suck on his cock. I was now so excited that my pussy was dripping again onto my thighs. I went to Daves cock and knelt down in front of it as if i was getting ready to worship it. He then told me in a more firmer voice to suck on his cock. I nervously held his hot cock and started sucking on it. It felt so huge and hot. It tasted so wonderful , much better than Surens whos cock was very salty and tiny and limp. I sucked Daves cock thinking about what a slut i have just become. It was so strange, the more i thought about how wrong this was then harder i sucked on Daves cock. He moaned as i sucked on it and told me that i was a good cock sucker. Dave made me suck his cock for 10mins non-stop. I did not complain. I enjoyed every moment and my pussy was now sopping wet with stuff dripping openly down my thighs to my knees. Dave then stood me up and it one fully swoop lifted my dress over my hips and head and remove it completely from my body. There i stood in front of him fully naked with my breasts and bare cunt exposed to this strange white man, whilst standing just on my high heels. Dave then looked at my pussy and immediately started to lick me like a hungry dog, eating all the goo that had collected on my cunt and thighs. I moaned out loudly and then thought about the guy next door. As Dave sucked on my swollen clit I moaned out loader and louder. Dave then placed me on my fours on the bed and started sucking my ass - Suren never sucked me in that area - it made me tremble as i felt daves tongue lick my asshole. Dave then positioned me for fucking. I turned around and asked him, to put a condom on. Dave then looked at me disappointed and said but i thought you want to try me bare. I told him "condoms only" please and Dave quickly put one on. All this time, Dave did not once touch my tits. It felt so strange that he ignored them completely, and spent all his time focussed only on my bare indian pussy. As Dave positioned me again on my fours and place his hot long rod close to my pussy. I closed my eyes and allowed Dave to have me - it was the moment i allowed another man to fuck me. I thought about Suren and his tiny cock momentarily but then my pussy was so swollen that it was now begging Dave to enter. I turned around, looked Dave in his eye and begged him to fuck me like a slut. Fuck me Dave, fuck me like a slut, fuck me hard !!! When Dave entered me - i felt as if i was going to cum and screamed out aloud. Dave fucked me slowly at first and i moaned out louder and louder as he built up to full speed. I was also screaming out loudly that almost the entire floor could hear me being fucked. Dave fucked me for more that 45min non-stop in various positions and then pulled out. I hardly stopped moaning and groaning too. He eventually removed his condom and exploded on my belly and shaven pussy. Dave then rolled over me and told me that he was done. He thanked me, gave me a kiss and asked me to leave the room. I felt very cheap when he told me to leave. I asked if i could stay, catch my breath and clean up a bit - but Dave took my hand and made me rb his sticky cum like lotion onto my belly and pussy said that i should put on my dress over his cum and leave. He said that he always did that to all his ladies as it excited him to dismiss me like this. I was shocked and for the first time it struck me that i had just become a SLUT and was being treated as one - I wanted to take his money out my purse and throw it on his face, but i decided to keep it and put on my dress and leave his room. We did not even say goodbye. As i walked out the door, the door next to me opened and it was the same guy from the lift i met on the way up. He looked at me directly. I recognised him - he was was husbands old friend Rohit who move out of town many years ago. I quickly looked away and walk swiftly towards the lift. Rohit then called out to me ... Nisha, is that you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home